Saturday, April 21, 2012

An Unproductive Saturday

I'm feeling really guilty because work called me to come in today and I didn't go in because I wanted to get classwork done. I then proceeded to watch an episode of Angel, scroll through Tumblr for some ridiculous amount of time that may have been around two hours, read a few pages in my textbook, took a quick online test, then looked through Forever 21 online for a long time and went to a friend's house. 

I've been having a ton of trouble motivating myself. This is not a remotely new problem for me, but I just can't seem to get myself to do things, which is silly because this is potentially my last course until I hopefully go to flight school. 

If you have tips on motivation, I would love to hear them. 

Listening to: The Fray: Scars & Stories
Reading: Purity by Jackson Pearce

No comments:

Post a Comment