Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Question Tuesday #2

What are your favourite bands?
Relient K, Chameleon Circuit, Mumford & Sons, Paramore, Ministry of Magic, The Civil Wars, ALL CAPS, Death Cab for Cutie, The Shins, fun., Switchfoot, and probably lots of others.

What was your favourite hobby as a kid?
I don't really remember having a specific hobby as a kid, besides maybe collecting and playing pogs. I spent most of my time from age 6 through 10 with my neighbor, Becca, riding bikes, making up new exlucsive clubs, playing Barbie computer games, and watching A Goofy movie.

Keeping with your bucket list blog, what is your "last meal"? What are you eating and who is there?
Well, since I know its my last meal, I'm going to assume that I get a Wish. I'm renting out all of Blue Bayou (which is the restaurant inside Pirates of the Caribbean at Disneyland) and obviously all of my close friends are there, including internet friends, plus my family, the entire Fellowship of the Ring, the trios from Harry Potter and Doctor Who, the Green brothers, Charlie McDonnell, Bradley James, and Colin Morgan will all be there. It's gonna be pretty packed. What am I eating? Food from all around the park and Downtown including: steak, corn dogs, nachos, and one of those lava cakes from Rainforest Cafe. Then my ashes will be illegally sprinkled into Pirates of the Caribbean.

If you had a million dollars, would you be rich?
It would take me well over a lifetime to make that much money at my current job. Anyone who wouldn't be happy with a million dollars is super greedy. Also, now I have the Barenaked Ladies stuck in my head. 

What is your favourite thing about VidCon?
In my day-to-day life, I often stand out as being the nerdiest person in the room. At VidCon, I'm not even close to the nerdiest person around. You are surrounded by gloriously nerdy shirts and there are wonderful conversations to be had (if you aren't too scared) with people who share many of your interests. It's like taking a vacation on Nerdfighteria Island. A vacation that is really hard to come back from, hence why I am going to Disneyland afterwards.

When do you plan on making a book video?
Since my retirement from The Book Challenge, I don't really have any plans to make a video about books, or really any video for that matter. I'm not really sure what I'm doing with the whole YouTube thing. 

Write any songs lately?
No, and if fact I never finished my song about "The Girl Who Waited." I don't know what I'm doing.

Discuss a perfect sounding meal.
A perfect meal is one that contains a lot of pesto and then is followed up by cheesecake, made even more enjoyable by the Long Island iced tea I am drinking.  It also includes consuming it along side a good friend or two. 

Are you excited about meeting me at VidCon? 
YES, HEATHER!

What sports do you follow? I know you are a Giants fan, but are there any other teams you support?
Baseball is the only sport that engages me at all. That's not entirely true, I liked watching tennis for awhile, but I missed playing it too much. 

How is your relationship with Recess Egg coming along? Was it just a fling, or are you two still seeing each other?
It took me a minute to realise that this was a typo. I did hoard dyed eggs during recess once. 
We usually only get together for a short while around April, sometimes March. I cheated with Dortitos Tacos today.

Favourite ride at Disneyland?
I've only very recently been able to answer this: Star Tours. It's so much fun, always a little different, and I can never seem to wipe the goofy grin off my face while riding it (though that's true of most Disneyland rides.)

Favourite "land" at Disneyland?
I guess that would have to be the one that contains Star Tours and Space Mountain: Tomorrowland. It also contains edible plants and a Star Wars shop, so that's pretty rad. 

What are you most excited about for VidCon?
So VidCon is going to be totally different for me this year than last year. Last year I had very few only friends, I briefly met up with two of them at VidCon. (This is not counting Sam because I had barely talked to her before agreeing to let her stay in my room and finding out that she is wonderful.) This year, I have more internet friends, a lot of whom are going to VidCon. I'm really excited to meet them. So so excited. Also, nervous. I'm so awkward. I'm also excited for the dance party and Chameleon Circuit (they're playing again, right?)

Listening to: The Civil Wars: Barton Hollow
Reading: The Disenchantments by Nina LaCour

2 comments:

  1. SO SAD I WON'T SEE YOU AT VIDCON.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha I used to play Pogs :) I love your question Blogs :) I may just have to do one of my own. I look forward to VidCon even though I am sad I won't meet Sam :( I'll have to kidnap her one day and we can all be nerdy together <3

    ReplyDelete