Saturday, April 7, 2012

Failbot

Here I am again with twenty minutes to write a blog. I keep doing this. And I got nothing done today and tomorrow is Easter which means I won't have much time then. Quality happens here.

I am currently watching "High School Musical." It is my friend Jordan's birthday and it was requested that everyone watch this. I don't think I've watched this since I was in high school, which was 5 years ago. I used to watch a lot of Disney Channel movies, but now I'm not quite used to the cheese and bad acting. It's still enjoyable. "Zenon: Girl of the 21st Century was my favourite Disney Channel Original Movie back in the day. I was really obsessed with it in sixth grade. I went around saying "cetus lopedus" which was misheard on several occasions as phrases which would not be in Disney movies. If you haven't seen it, you watch for it to come on the Disney Channel. If you have seen it, here's some sweet nostalgia for you. 

I've been pretty stressed out this week at work waiting for the mystery shopper to come to our store (Tommy Hilfiger). For anyone who doesn't know what that's like, basically a person hired by a separate company to come to stores and score their experience in specific categories. Last month, we failed hardcore. I came to work this morning to find out that the shopper came two days ago while I was working. It was my first mystery shop. From reading the report, he was mostly helped by my coworker, but we got 100%! I am so excited because we were frantically trying to fix sale signs throughout the store for the majority of the day and I was running around like a madwoman. 

I hope you have a wonderful Easter, whether you celebrate or not.   

1 comment: