Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Question Tuesday #4

What kind of car do you drive?
I drive a '95 red Ford Windstar. It's the height of glamour. 

Where do you work?
At a Tommy Hilfiger outlet.

Do you like your job?
As far as retail jobs go, it's a pretty good one. Most days, my boss is really awesome. She has sorted every employee into a Hogwarts house and she watches Doctor Who. We eat a lot of cake. Yesterday she sent me on Misson Happy Doughnut. The mission consisted of me and another coworker going to buy doughnuts with her money and going to 7-11 to buy milk. They were delicious. Also, I don't have to wear the basically the same outfit everyday which is brilliant.

Banana?
Yes, please. With a side of peanut butter and Nutella. 

How much will time-to-literacy reduce if English got rid of upper case letters?
I don't feel like it would have that much an impact. I'm probably wrong.

Are you more likely to remember a person’s name if you read it than if you hear it? Is the complexity of the name relevant?
It depends on the context. I guess I'm probably more likely to remember it if I read it, so long as there is a face to go with it. I'm really really good with faces. It is pretty rare that I forget a face. I'm not quite as good with names. Complexity can be relevant, but I think what's most relevant is if the name suits the person. If the person reminds me of someone else who has a name I think is better suited to them, I'll probably mess up his/her name.

Why did I just get so excited to find bacon in this turkey wrap I'm eating?
Probably because bacon is the best thing to come off a pig.

 How much could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood?
I don't think it would waste its time with such things.

Why is Chex Mix so addicting?
They coat it with addictive substances. Have you ever had Turtle Chex Mix? It is the best ever. Now I want some. Thanks, Jill. 

PC or Mac?
I've basically always been on Team PC (I'm currently on a Dell), but I'm thinking about making the switch to Mac if I ever get rich. Macs are so expensive! Why are they so expensive?

Thanks for your questions, even the pointless ones.

Listening to: The Temper Trap: Conditions
Reading: Purity by Jackson Pearce (which came out today so check it out)

2 comments:

  1. Im glad you liked my pointless questions, even though one of them got one of the longest answers. =D

    ReplyDelete