Sunday, April 29, 2012

5 Things Most People on the Internet Don't Know About Me

You may know these things if you stalk all my tweets, but here are some things you possibly do not know about me:

1. I was a Girl Scout from first grade through my senior year in high school.  A lot of people respond to this by saying, "You don't seem like a Girl Scout." What does that even mean? Other people are not surprised by that because I'm a bit of a goody-goody. I feel like there are a lot of misconceptions about Girl Scouts. Some of the best memories I have are from the camp I went to for ten years. I met a lot of amazing people through being a Girl Scout, and my troup even took a senior trip to Florida and a cruise to Mexico. 

2. I'm a little bit bipolar in social situations. One minute I'll be completely overcome with anxiety and hide from everyone, the next minute I'll be dancing and singing "California Dorks" at the top of my lungs. I have no idea why this phenomenon occurs. 

3. I'm a sucker for cheesey Rom Coms. "27 Dresses", "Sleepless in Seattle", "He's Just Not That into You", and "Never Been Kissed" have all made me cry multiple times. I was a wreck watching "You've Got Mail" the other day. I don't really believe in guilty pleasures, but "Made of Honor" is kind of one of those. Just writing this is making me want to watch one.

4. I sort of inadvertently collect mugs. For some reason I constantly find mugs that appeal to me greatly. My mom gets mad at me for having so many, so I've gotten to the point where I've hidden several in my room which I will wait to use when I finally move out.

5. I'm incredibly stubborn. Once I make my mind up about something, it is quite unlikely to change. I'd like to think it's my Hufflepuff loyalty. However, I'm also pretty indecisive. 

Thanks for the idea for today's blog, Katie! :)

Listening to: The Decemberists: The King Is Dead

No comments:

Post a Comment