Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Wednesday Is a Day

The entire format has changed and I am confused. Oh my.

Well, I was reading The Catastrophic History of You and Me when I realised that it was 11:30, so I had to turn on my computer to write a blog. I don't want to write a blog. I want to keep reading. I also want to sleep since I have to but up at 7 AM. How does one become a morning person? I would really like to be a morning person. That would make like easier. I'd probably have to start by going to bed earlier. I'm really excited about meeting 4 authors tomorrow. That's going to make it harder to sleep. Is it weird that I'm worried about what I'm going to wear? I feel like most people don't care about that when they are going to meet authors. Time to go to bed or something. Yeah, I'm probably going to read more.

Listening to: Train: Save Me, San Francisco

1 comment:

  1. I keep telling myself I need to become a morning person but any day that I'm not required to get up, I just enjoy sleeping too much.

    ReplyDelete