Saturday, April 14, 2012

Oh No

It's quarter to 1 AM and I just realised I completely forgot about BEDA. What made me so distracted? I was watching "Holy Musical B@man!" the new show by Starkid. If for some crazy reason you've never seen a Starkid show, go away and watch them. Starkid have sent high standards for themselves, but they didn't disappoint with their new show. There were loads of puns and I was laughing out load a lot. I don't understand how they are all such lovable people. I want to be friends with all of them. The only thing that would have made the show better was some Brosenthal. Okay, also Joey Richter. 

Before that I saw The Hunger Games for the third time. Still great. Still made me cry. Still gave me an emotional hangover.

I am behind on my online class and today was supposed to be my catch up day. I kept getting distracted, but I didn't let myself watch the Giants game because I needed to work. Big mistake. My favourite pitcher, Matt Cain, pitched a 1-hit complete game shut out. The one hit he gave away was to the Pirates' pitcher. I can't believe I missed it. I am so lame.

I am not counting this as a fail. The day isn't over 'til I sleep, which I am going to do now.

Listening to: Starship Soundtrack

No comments:

Post a Comment