Monday, April 30, 2012

I Survived BEDA!

I may not have posted before midnight every day, but I did, in fact, complete BEDA!

My friend Hannah asked me some questions last night which I am going to answer because I think it will be a nice way to wrap-up the month.

Did you enjoy BEDA this year?
There were times when I really enjoyed BEDA. You can definitely tell which posts were the ones I had fun with; it definitely comes out in the way I write. I do feel accomplished, though. I feel pretty good, though I know several of my posts were cop-outs. Last year I did Vlaugust, which is the same concept as BEDA but with vlogging. That was really, really difficult (partially because I hate vlogging when people are home which is always), but I feel like I probably got more out of that experience. There was a lot more interaction with people. I got at least a few comments everyday, got some video responses, and shared moral support with a few other vloggers. There was a lot more of a dialogue going on there, which, I think, is what it's all about. I probably won't ever do either again, but who knows?

Did you learn anything new about it/yourself?
Mostly it just reiterated what a procrastinator I am. Also that I am forgetful and unimaginative.

What was your favourite thing you did this month?
I'm going to assume this is a blog-specific question. I think my most enjoyable (for me) post was "Sorted into Hufflepuff". I really love love love talking about Harry Potter. The internet is a great place to nerd out about things. There's usually at least one person who relatives to me on things which is lovely. 


Thank you to everyone who stuck around this month, especially those who helped come up with topics or asked me questions during Question Tuesdays. A very special shout out to Heather who commented on more posts than everyone else combined. 

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! You got more blogs than I did! Now you just need a "I Survived BEDA, and all I got was this lousy T-Shirt" shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have commented on as many as I could find words for :) this is because I like to read your blogs and I like to know what is going on with you. I really miss seeing your face in videos.
    I'm happy that you made it all the way through BEDA. It is a lot easier said than done as I too had a few cop-out blogs.
    Yay for us!

    ReplyDelete