Wednesday, April 4, 2012

I Love Cheese

Today I woke up to the sound of my phone vibrating. I was tired, so I ignored it and went back to sleep. Then I heard it a little while later, followed shortly by my house phone, which really woke me up. I then listened to my messages to find out that I had been scheduled to come into work at nine. I had no idea I was supposed to work today. I'm not sure if I was told the wrong schedule, wrote it down wrong, or it got changed, but I had to pop out of bed and get to work as fast as I could. No shower. No makeup (I don't wear a lot but I have terrible skin and practically invisible eyelashes). Glasses. So I showed up 50 minutes late to work feeling completely disgusting. The manager who was there wasn't too mad, but I felt really awful. Not a great way to start the day.

The rest of my day was mundane. I had issues with software and couldn't find the motivation to do my classwork or basically anything else. I ate some cheese. 

I hate to do such a crappy post so early on in the month, but I'm exhausted and unmotivated today and just can't bring myself to do more than this.

 I have really cool friends. I kind of love them. Yeah

Listening to: Oh. Nothing. The sound of my computer fan.
Reading: What I've been reading for the past 3 days

2 comments:

  1. Cheese! What kind?! Stinky fancy stuff or cheese product?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh I hate days that start off like that, especially when it wasn't something intentional. Glad it's over.

    ReplyDelete