Sunday, April 15, 2012

I Have Lots to Read

This Thursday I'm seeing Stephanie Perkins, Nina LaCour, Gayle Foreman, and Jess Rothenburg (I think. I saw her listed in one place but not another.) at my local bookstore, so I am trying to finish a bunch of books before then. I just really like to read books by the authors I'm seeing before I hear them talk. I usually get a lot more out of it if I know their work. I've already seen Stephanie Perkins both at my local bookstore and at LeakyCon and I adore both her and her books so much. I highly recommend Anna and the French Kiss and Lola and the Boy Next Door to everyone who enjoys reading. I can't wait for her next book, Isla and the Happily Ever After, which I thought was coming out this year but is apparently coming out in 2013. Stephanie is the best at writing nerdy boys. I just really need to marry a boy of her creation.

I'm cutting this blog way short so that I can finish The Disenchantments, which I am not even halfway through. At this point, BEDA is just about not failing. 

1 comment:

  1. You are a reading machine because you finished that! I am jealous of you seeing authors! I have never had that chance :(

    ReplyDelete