Thursday, April 5, 2012

BEDA Is Hard

Fifth day of BEDA and I already don't know what to write. I have a topic I want to write about, but I have twenty minutes to write this and that's not enough time for that. I'm pretty sure I'm annoying everyone with asking for ideas. Sorry. I have no imagination. I don't even have a lame story about my day to tell you. It was just a mundane day. 

My coworkers want to have a Tommy Movie Night and see The Hunger Games together. I do not want to cry in front of my coworkers. Maybe I won't cry the third time? 

What happened to the Douchebag Jar on New Girl? They've had plenty of opportunities to charge Schmidt for it. They haven't brought it up in a long time. 

It's Thursday. NBC can't seem to show all of my favourite shows at the same time. I'm having Parks and Rec withdrawals real bad. Need me some Beslie. 

Goodnight

Listening to: Vampire Weekend: Contra

No comments:

Post a Comment