Sunday, August 3, 2014

These Are a Few of My Favourite Things

Last night I stayed out 'til 3:30 AM playing board games and card games. I had to get up early for church and then I went to work. I unintentionally napped for a couple of hours and it is now 11:30 PM and I'm trying to wake up from Nap Grog. Nap Grog is terrible. This is why I don't nap. So now, once again, I find myself with little time, and little mental capacity. It's going to be a long month. 

Here's a list of some of my favourite things in the world brought to you by Nap Grog:
  • Settlers of Catan
  • Apples to Apples
  • The Game of Things (which I just played for the first time last night)
  • The Lord of the Rings movie trilogy
  • 10 Things I Hate About You
  • Pride and Prejudice (In many different forms)
  • Bacon
  • Steak
  • Cupcakes
  • In-N-Out
  • Raspberries and raspberry flavoured things
  • Anything with pumpkin 
  • autumn
  • Disneyland
  • EPCOT
  • Chili Cone Queso
  • Disneyland corn dogs
  • Carthay Circle Restaurant
  • The Walt Disney Family Museum
  • Nutella Milkshakes
  • Doctor Who
  • Parks and Recreation
  • The Office
  • Gilmore Girls
  • Firefly
  • Everwood
  • Boy Meets World
  • tea
  • redwoods
  • the smell of rain on asphalt
  • the feeling of freshly shaved legs
  • good hair days
  • maxi dresses
  • blue
  • the ocean
  • dolphins
  • sea otters
  • Summer Red wine
  • sangrias
  • margaritas
  • Long Island Iced Teas
  • blondies from Applebees
  • cheesecake
  • swirl soft serve
  • Dole Whip floats
  • nostalgia
  • Harry Potter
  • live music
  • The Civil Wars
  • Of Monsters & Men
  • Vampire Weekend
  • Relient K
  • The Postal Service
  • Mumford & Sons
  • Watsky
  • Sara Bareilles 
  • Ingrid Michaelson
  • getting mail
  • comments on my blog posts
  • The Avengers
  • Seeing movies at midnight (or whenever they premier) 
  • Captain America
  • The Little Mermaid
  • Aladdin
  • The Lion King
  • Beauty and the Beast
  • Tangled
  • Frozen
  • Mulan
  • Hercules
  • (500) Days of Summer
  • Hairspray
  • Moulin Rouge
  • live theatre
  • my blue plastic mason jar tumblr
  • Sephora Ariel eyeshadow palette
  • peanut butter brownies
  • mint chocolate chip ice cream
  • pesto burgers
  • the internet
  • smart phones
  • Elf
  • Christmas
  • ice skating
  • hiking
  • singing at the top of my lungs
  • AT&T Park watching The Giants
  • The Wedding Singer
  • Holes
  • Sleepless in Seattle
  • combat boots
  • avocado/guacamole
  • Chipotle
  • basically all Mexican food
  • candied pecans
  • tigers 
  • all other wild cats
  • giraffes
  • red pandas
  • elephants
  • polar bears






Listening to: Fortune by Black Prairie

No comments:

Post a Comment