Thursday, August 14, 2014

Questions from Jordan

The following questions are from Jordan:

Favorite kind of cheese?
Well I just ate some brie. I do love brie a whole lot. But I love all cheese a lot, except Swiss, pepper jack, and bleu. Pesto jack is pretty amazing. Boursin is pretty amazing. Cheddar grilled between two pieces of sourdough with a little bit of garlic powder is near perfection. I just want to eat all the cheese. Thanks, Jor Jor.

Who is your favorite Scott Pilgrim character and why?
I think maybe Kim. I love how snarky and blunt she is, but she's also the most grounded person in the series. I also adore Wallace.

What people/books/other have most influenced your basic ideology?
This is really difficult because I feel like a lot of that just sort of forms subconsciously. The most obvious answers are my parents, people from church, and the Bible. Every person who comes through our lives influences us in a lot of way, many which we don't always realise. Harry Potter has been part of my life for so long and I was thinking it hasn't affected my ideals too much, but it totally has. I have very passionate feelings about people not spoiling their children, and I think a lot of that may have come from Dudley. I think Harry also taught me a lot about how love is important in its many forms, not merely the romantic form the world is so obsessed with. Hank and John Green certainly changed a lot of my views about myself and John particularly taught me the importance of imagining people complexly through Paper Towns and his other woks and videos. I feel like to answer this well I would need a few days but I suppose these are the most influential if they're what I can think of. 



Listening to: Les Miserables soundtrack

No comments:

Post a Comment