Saturday, August 9, 2014

Hella Callifornia

I had the most Californian day with Ashley. We walked along a river in the redwoods at Henry Cowell State Park, then we ate burritos, then we went to the beach and played in some tide pools. Can you have a more Californian day than that? It it even possible? Not without smoking weed, which we don't do, so no.

We later met up with Evan in one of the most yuppie places I've ever seen, Aptos, CA. We headed over to a restaurant in Capitola, where Ashleigh ordered mashed potatoes and bacon and we became our waiter's worst nightmare. I'm pretty sure I asked him to marry me. We then drove around for like two hours and got pretty lost. Ashley peed on the side of the road. Much fun was had. It was an interesting day. Not that interesting in blog form.

It's late. This is a pathetic excuse for a blog but I have to be at work in less than 8 hours.



Listening to: Lights Out by Ingrid Michaelson

No comments:

Post a Comment