Thursday, April 9, 2015

Haikus

Tonight I went to an event at the California Academy of Sciences. I asked what I should write about today, and Chloe said she wants my night in a series of haikus. I don't think I've written a haiku outside of Cards Against Humanity since fifth grade, so we'll see how these how. 


Space Beer

Space beer, oh space beer,
You are the reason I'm here.
You are delicious.


Space Crafts

Table of space crafts,
You are probably quite fun,
But I fear judgement.


Planetarium

I want to look at stars.
Host, you are rad and funny.
Shut up, drunk guy


Cute Guy

Eye contact! Excitement!
You are cute but walking past.
Come back for digits. 


Aquarium

Hello, fish and eels!
You are quite cool and scary.
I feel you, Mr. Eel.


Dancing

What is this music?
I'm doing the Running Man!
DJ, play real songs.



I hope this nonsensical blog was at least a bit fun to read. It was pretty fun to write.

1 comment: