Saturday, April 4, 2015

10 Facts About Me

I guess I'm writing ten "interesting" facts about me. It's really hard to think of things I haven't already said somewhere on this blog (and I'm nit promising some of these haven't been said on here, Twitter, or Tumblr), and it's hard to think of things that are unique to me, cause I'm me.

1. I hate talking about myself in person, which may be weird for someone who writes so many personal things on the internet. The number one way to make my mind go completely blank is to say, "Tell me about yourself." I'll probably blush and say I'm not very interesting.

2. People know me as the Disneyland-obsessed girl, but other than when I was 4 and only retained vague memories of it, my first trip to the Happiest Place on Earth was at age 19. At the time, I was frustrated with a friend for having been too many times to remember, but now I'm not 100% sure I can give you an accurate number of the times I've been. I'm not even sure how many annual passes I've had...I think 4.

3. I talk to myself in a British accent during extended periods of alone time.

4. It's been a year and I still haven't gotten my room in order after moving back home. It's overwhelming.

5. I honestly have no idea if I'm a really lazy person or if depression or another issue causes my lack of energy.

6. I've never been on a date, let alone been in a serious relationship. Apparently this causes people to think I'm gay but I'm not dating girls, so that's illogical. I've also been asked if this is due to religion, but that doesn't really make sense either. Religious people can date. We're not freaks. The reason is super simple: I've never wanted to date someone who wanted to date me.

7. I frequently imagine that if I wish hard enough, I can actually go back in time. I often wake up with an immediate need to check the date, even though my location would be different if I went back. So I guess I'm higher on the insanity scale than I'd like to be.

8. I think sushi is an elaborate scheme, that everyone just pretends it's the most amazing thing but actually hates it.

9. My biggest fear is that I will never learn to be a successful, independent adult.

10. When I was a child, I jimmyed my way out of my car seat on the 405.

No comments:

Post a Comment