Friday, January 1, 2016

So This Is The New Year

Welcome to 2016, everyone!

I'm feeling pretty pumped about the new year, I'm filled with an inexplicable hope about what's to come. If you know anything about me, you know I love goals and new beginnings. I'm sure a lot of people have been bombarding you with goals, resolutions, and to-dos, but it's a wonderful thing to be intentional about how you use your skills and how you spend your life. I hope y'all set some goals for yourself, for the day, month, year, whatever. Here are mine.

Read/finish 65 books. (Be my friend on Goodreads!) 

Get out of debt.

Get paid to publish something somewhere.

Write and edit the novel in my head.

Learn how to paint and draw.

Learn graphic design. 

Travel to a new state.

Maintain a more normal sleeping schedule.

Be less crippled by indecision.

Exercise.

Learn to let go.

Be less personally insulted by assholes and bigots.

Learn when to speak up and when to stay silent.

Get better at small talk.

Find balance.

Be a better listener.

Be a better friend.

Be more vulnerable.

Be less reactionary.

Be more like Leslie Knope.

Be less like Leslie Knope.

Continue on the long path to self love and care.

Be grateful always.

Write a blog post once a week.

Create myself.


No comments:

Post a Comment